Nottingham Council House
Since its opening in 1929, the magnificent Nottingham Council House has been the heart of the city and a source of pride for the people of Nottingham. Its 200 ft (61 m) high dome dominates the city skyline, and its clock tower bell can be heard for miles around. The Council House serves as the hub for Nottingham’s local politics; both elected councilors and general citizens gather within its grand walls to conduct business. The building is also used as a setting to receive and entertain visiting members of the Royal Family and public officials.
Read more about this case study.