Thank you! We have successfully completed Phase 1!
We reached our goal of raising $50,000 and secured an additional $50,000 from MassDevelopment back in 2018. In 2020 we received an additional donation of $15,000 from Pittsfield Beautiful. Thank you to everyone who donated to the campaign. The following buildings/locations in downtown Pittsfield are now lit up:
- City Hall (70 Allen St.)
- Dunham Mall (walkway between City Hall and North St.)
- Persip Plaza (corner of North and Columbus Ave.)
- Sottile Plaza (corner of North and Eagle St.)
- The Colonial Theatre (111 South St.)
- Barrington Stage Co.’s Wolfson Center (122 North St.)
- Crawford Square (137 North St.)
- The Shipton Building (146-156 North St.)
Project Donations for Stage 2 can be made by sending a check to Downtown Pittsfield Cultural Association. Please write Berkshire Lightscapes on the check memo and send to: DPI/DPCA, 33 Dunham Mall #101, Pittsfield, MA 01201.
Thank you to our lead sponsors below.